The Mountain Climber Machine is a total body workout. These type of machines provide the amazing and enjoyable benefits of rock climbing without the need to travel extensively to do it, as well as without the inherent risk. The Mountain Climber utilizes moving grips, distinguishing it from other pieces of cardio equipment to stimulate the muscles utilized for climbing, providing a full body, cardio-intensive workout.
The Versa Climber is a vertical climber, which is argued to be the most efficient form of cardiovascular exercise. Utilizing foot plates and hand grips to simulate climbing, the Versa Climber offers a complete and constant total body workout. The hand grips require a pushing motion, and it works on the resistance meter. Designed by an engineer, this equipment provides for an enhance range of motion, at low impact, focusing on push and pull movements to work the shoulders, torso, hips, legs, and core; building up to an intense workout which burns a great deal of calories. The Versa Climber offers a built-in heart rate monitor which measures precisely how hard your heart is pumping, as well as the distance traveled.
- Considered the ultimate form of cardio exercise
- Built-in heart rate monitor
- Variable resistance levels
- Not the Cheapest Piece of Equipment
- Definitely not for the faint of heart, or fitness novice
Jacobs Ladder is not your typical treadmill. It is designed to be utilized as a never-ending series of steps, simulating climbing up stairs, or a ladder. The climbing steps are set up on a non-motorized treadmill, meaning the faster or slower you go, the equipment will respond accordingly. Additionally, the angle of the device is designed to provide for a great workout while also relieving stress on the back. There are hand railings for additional security as needed, as well as an included safety strap which attaches at the waist. As the user becomes more comfortable with the equipment, they can use their hands in conjunction with their feet to use Jacobs Ladder as a total body fitness machine.
- Innovative cardio machine
- Full body workout
- Safety mechanisms
- Hard to use for beginners
- Due to size, this piece of equipment isn’t always suitable for home ownership
A Maxi Climber
The Maxi Climber is a vertical climber which simulates rock or wall climbing. As such your entire body is engaged which quickly gets muscles firing and calories burning. This adjustable machine has many user-friendly functions along with ergonomically adjustable settings. The Maxi Climber is ideal for burning calories as well as promoting excellent cardiovascular health, and muscle fitness.
- Total body workout targets all of your major muscle groups
- With a focus on your upper body, you can become stronger and not just thinner
- Over-engineered with a sturdy design
- Affordable for home use
- Comes pre-assembled,and collapsible for convenient storage
- Improves posture & cardiovascular fitness
- There is a learning curve associated with using a product like this
- Not Suitable for users over 240 lbs
Sunny Folding Climbing Stepper:
Sunny Health and Fitness Folding Climbing is an excellent low-impact workout machine which is ideal for indoor mountain climbing. It is ideal for climbing training as it effectively targets and tones the upper, core, and lower body. This folding stepper has twelve adjustable resistance levels, allowing the user to both enjoy a smooth workout as well as challenge themselves to reach greater fitness levels. This equipment is ideal for the frequent traveler who still wants to work out on the go owing to its portable and lightweight design. Keep the Sunny Folding Climbing Stepper anywhere in your home, car, or office to enjoy its benefits.
- Great low-impact machine
- Onboard display monitoring time and calories
- Highly portable
- Twelve adjustable resistance levels to tailor your workout
- Immobile bar handles
- Some of the taller people to use this equipment complain that their knees occasionally hit the resistance cylinders
- Not the most effective upper body workout
The Ancheer Vertical Climber Fitness Stepper
The Ancheer Vertical Fitness Climber is an exercise stepper that simulates rock and wall climbing. This machine is perfect for both burning calories and building muscle. With the Ancheer Vertical Climber you will not only tone muscle, but also lose weight and burn calories in the process. The Ancheer has a sleek metal finish, stable, non-slip, rubber handles. The machine is adjustable, portable, and designed for easy storage.
- Height Adjustable
- Easy to set up and stow away
Mountain Climbing machines are great choices for burning calories and melting fat off of the body. Through the use of any one of these marvelous machines you can easily realize significant and lasting health and fitness gains. Choose the equipment that is best for you is simply a matter of your current level of fitness, budget, and overall workout goals.