Rock climbing machines are excellent machines for whole body workouts. They are the perfect alternative to rock climbing, as well as the ideal substitute. Whether you can’t get to a mountain or a gym, or it’s simply bad weather for rock climbing, a reliable piece of exercise equipment will always be ready. Rock climbing machines strengthen your cardiovascular system while also dramatically improving your muscle tone and overall endurance; increasing stamina while also burning calories. While exercise bikes and treadmills can at times be bulky and take up great amounts of space, rock climbing machines are compact, durable and stow away for easy storage.
|MaxiClimber Vertical Climber|
|Sunny Folding Climbing Stepper|
|Conquer Vertical Climber Fitness Machine||330 Pounds||
MaxiClimber Vertical Climber
The Maxi Climber is a vertical climber which simulates rock or wall climbing. As such your entire body is engaged which quickly gets muscles firing and calories burning. This adjustable machine has many user-friendly functions along with ergonomically adjustable settings. The Maxi Climber is ideal for burning calories as well as promoting excellent cardiovascular health, and muscle fitness.
- Total body workout targets all of your major muscle groups
- With a focus on your upper body, you can become stronger and not just thinner
- Over-engineered with a sturdy design
- Affordable for home use
- Comes pre-assembled,and collapsible for convenient storage
- Improves posture & cardiovascular fitness
- There is a learning curve associated with using a product like this
- Not Suitable for users over 240 lbs
Sunny Folding Climbing Stepper
Sunny Health and Fitness Folding Climbing is an excellent low-impact workout machine which is ideal for indoor mountain climbing. It is ideal for climbing training as it effectively targets and tones the upper, core, and lower body. This folding stepper has twelve adjustable resistance levels, allowing the user to both enjoy a smooth workout as well as challenge themselves to reach greater fitness levels. This equipment is ideal for the frequent traveler who still wants to work out on the go owing to its portable and lightweight design. Keep the Sunny Folding Climbing Stepper anywhere in your home, car, or office to enjoy its benefits.
- Great low-impact machine
- Onboard display monitoring time and calories
- Highly portable
- Twelve adjustable resistance levels to tailor your workout
- Immobile bar handles
- Some of the taller people to use this equipment complain that their knees occasionally hit the resistance cylinders
- Not the most effective upper body workout
Conquer Vertical Climber Fitness Climbing Machine 2.0
The Conquer Vertical Climber is our choice for the most budget-friendly machine on the market. It provides a great workout, despite lacking the option to vary resistance levels. It sports a sleek design of metal framework making setup and storage a breeze. The Conquer Vertical Climber provides for natural climbing mechanics, which encourages a full range of motion. The handles are ergonomically designed for user comfort. Additionally the Conquer Vertical Climber provides an onboard counter which allows for tracking elapsed workout time and calorie-burn.
- Sleek, steel frame design
- Ergonomic handlebars
- Smooth operation during exercise, promoting full range of motion
- It doesn’t have variable resistance settings
The Versa Climber is a vertical climber, which is argued to be the most efficient form of cardiovascular exercise. Utilizing foot plates and hand grips to simulate climbing, the Versa Climber offers a complete and constant total body workout. The hand grips require a pushing motion, and it works on the resistance meter. Designed by an engineer, this equipment provides for an enhance range of motion, at low impact, focusing on push and pull movements to work the shoulders, torso, hips, legs, and core; building up to an intense workout which burns a great deal of calories. The Versa Climber offers a built-in heart rate monitor which measures precisely how hard your heart is pumping, as well as the distance traveled.
- Considered the ultimate form of cardio exercise
- Built-in heart rate monitor
- Variable resistance levels
- Not the Cheapest Piece of Equipment
- Definitely not for the faint of heart, or fitness novice
Maxi Climber Total Body Workout
A beefed-up version of your typical vertical climber, with extra handle grips. With the additional grips, the user can focus on additional arm and shoulder muscle challenges, thus receiving more of an upper body workout than some of it’s competitors in the market, while also increasing calorie burn and muscle toning.
- Durable handle grips
- Extended range of motion for a greater workout
- Manufactured with solid steel construction
- Enhance focus on the arms and shoulders
- Fully adjustable to accommodate taller users
Stair climbing exercise equipment is a proven path to total body fitness. Even the more basic and economic models utilize body-weight resistance, which is more than enough for beginner and advanced fitness enthusiast alike. Stair climbers are great for toning and shaping of the butt, hips, upper and lower body, as well as your core muscle groups. Stair climbers also do a great job with fat loss and cardiovascular fitness.